Charity of the Year
Simon Says relies heavily on the support of individuals, organisations and companies to fundraise; you can help by asking your organisation, company, department or colleagues to support Simon Says.
Many companies now ask staff to nominate a charity for their ‘Charity of the Year’. Often it can be difficult identifying a cause that everyone wants to support, but most people agree wholeheartedly with the importance of bereaved children recieving appropriate support. Please nominate Simon Says and help us to do that.
It is a great way for all employees to get involved, have fun together, whilst possibly making them more aware and comfortable dealing with bereavement issues.
- employees recognise that they work for a caring company
- employer and employees are working together to make a difference
- press opportunities for company
- boosts morale within the company
A few fundraising ideas:
- Run in the Great South Run (Simon Says has places!)
- Give a donation to Simon Says instead of giving Christmas cards to your colleagues this year
- Enter a team in one of the Simon Says 5-a-side football tournaments
- Spread the awareness of Simon Says by putting our details on the staff notice boards
- Encourage colleagues to join a Payroll Giving scheme and donate monthly to Simon Says
- Host a Quiz night
- Make Friday, ‘Dress Down Day’
Please get in touch by telephoning 08453 055 688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to fundraise for us.