Simon Says does not recieve any government funding, and relies on the generosity of individuals, organisations and companies.
The support and advice we offer to families dealing with a child’s bereavement in Hampshire is provided completely free. We need to raise a minimum of £100,000 per year, to enable us to maintain and develop this service.
We are very grateful for all the support we recieve, and the difference it makes to vulnerable children and young people in our community.
There are many ways you can donate:
- Click the Orange Donate button below, which will direct you through to our Virgin Money Giving site, where you can make a donation using your credit/debit card or via pay pal.
- If you prefer to pay by cheque, you can click here and download our donation form, print and mail back to us at your convenience.
- A Regular Donation will help us to plan ahead. You choose how much you would like to donate eg £10 per month is about 33p a day! Click here and download our Standing Order Form 2015.
- Make a direct payment into our bank account – HSBC. Contact us for details on 01794 323934
- Alternately you may wish to save all your loose change in one of our coin collection boxes. Please email us to request one.