Working With Bereaved Children in School
When – Friday 24th March 10am-1pm
Where – Simon Says Office, West Wellow SO51 6AP
Who is it aimed at? – for anyone that may work with bereaved children and young people in schools.
What’s it about?
– How Simon Says can support you in school?
– The experiences of bereaved children at school.
– The theory behind bereavement work.
– Activities that you can use in school to support bereaved children.
– A free 6 session resource pack for either Primary or Secondary Schools.
Use the form below to sign up for a place (payable by invoice) or call 08453 055 744 to find out more.